Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What's Next?


I have no clue what God wants me to do next. I don't feel led in any direction...and that's killing me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the opportunity to spend the month of December with family, but after that I'm ready to get going with whatever God has for me next.

If nothing comes up, my mom has been gracious enough to let me stay at her place and my brother and sister-in-law have said the same....but it's that feeling of not really my home. I also really want to find a church home. I'm missing having a church family. With living so far away from my own family for many years, I've come to greatly appreciate a church family that I can fit into and minister alongside with. Don't take your church family for granted!

Today I went online for a little bit to look for jobs. I know I'm good at secretarial work, although I'm not sure that I really want to continue doing that. I found a position opened in Plano, TX....it's fairly warm there. It's definitely warmer than Illinois!

This isn't a long post as there isn't much to update on my job-hunting. I am so very thankful for a roof over my head and food in my stomach...the kind that I can eat without having issues that is! That's for another post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment