Saturday, August 31, 2013

Valuable Life?

Acts 20:24
Paul made this statement immediately after he said "the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me." In essence, Paul was throwing human caution to the wind and following exactly what the Lord wanted him to do. 

How many of us would willingly go when we knew we'd face hard times? How many of us go when we're told to not knowing what is going to happen? This is my prayer and plea these next few months as I go to Uganda. I don't know what is going to happen, but I do know that I have a course to follow and finish - testifying to the gospel of the grace of God to those around me. 

I am not worthy, but may I strive to be like Christ, knowing that my heavenly Father sees Christ when He looks at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment