Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Getting to Know You: Duncan

Duncan, you have only been with us one month and you have melted every single heart that has come into contact with you. From your big ears to your big smile, anyone who sees you would have to be blind to not see what a fun loving baby you are!

You came to us very healthy - so someone out there definitely loved you enough to want the very best for you! You can never seems to get enough cereal and my, oh my, what a HUGE mouth you have when you want food :) I would say you are the best eater in the nursery right now.

I hope that I will get to see you crawl soon.  For now you are just happy to sit up and play with toys or anybody that comes near you.

I pray for your salvation dear little one! You are full of life right now and such a joy to be around. Auntie loves you and I pray that you will have that same joy while serving your great Lord!
This was before he learned to grip the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment