Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 9 Recap

The week started on Sunday and ended on Saturday. (Best recap you've ever read, huh?!)

I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left. It hasn't all been sunshine and rainbows, but I'm so thankful for all that I've been through. This week was the first time I have felt truly fulfilled. My heart is full. I'm so thankful for the opportunity that the Lord has given me to work with these precious children. It may not seem like I'm doing much, but I am the hands and feet of Jesus to these children.

The following is an excerpt from "Jesus Calling", page 329:
Focus your entire being on My living presence. I am most assuredly with you, enveloping you in My love and peace. While you relax in My presence, I am molding your mind and cleansing your heart. I am recreating you into the one I designed you to be.
 What a great reminder that everything we go through is to mold us to be more like Christ - the person He wants me to be!

When I first came, only two babies were crawling around the nursery...now all but three are crawling. The place is a zoo - but I'm loving every minute with my kiddos. I told the mamas who were working today that I'll be taking all the babies home with me so they'll be out of a job in 3 weeks. They just laughed at me :)

And because pictures are really why you read my blog...here's some more for your pleasure!

Because doing both sides takes quite a while the hair lady needs breaks :)
She fell asleep like this - got some great video footage of it!
Just an afternoon of singing...at the top of their lungs.
Dorothy and Justine
Do you see something wrong with this picture?
Great way to end the week!
Am looking forward to these next three weeks and how God will continue to stretch me! Thank you for all your prayers...they are much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment